Airflow Meter For 1981 Manta Gte 2.0L

Baybutt

Hello.

Posted this in the 'ask andy' section but realised it probably should be here and don't know how to move it...

I'm looking for a Bosch airflow meter 0280202030 for a manta gte 2.0l. can anyone help?

Thanks.

Hope all's well.

RB

i have one along with the air box and pipes out of a ex gte 2l done 52 k i am in anglesey north wales if you want it dont know what is it worth poss swap .

i need a radiator cover and a new imsh rear infill pannel sun roof hand trim {cream/white}cash each way poss!!

col

An airflow meter would not be worth a lot, a radiator cover and a new imsh rear infill pannel sun roof hand trim are worth a lot more, and are sought after parts thats if you can find them, im sure someone a bit closer will have an airflow meter for you, but if you get no joy i have one here, by the way did the ECU arrive ok?

Hi,

I have the airflow meter off my 86 if it is the same. I only add this as a possibility as I'm in Chesterfield if you want to save the postage (assuming you are still Sheffield based). If you are interested I'll get the part No checked this weekend.

Edit - sounds like there is a free one going below.

Rob.

Edited by hopewer

The airflow meter will un bolt from the plastic box so if only the plastic box this could be fate's way of telling you to get the airflow meter square to round adapter off a peugeot 205 and a generic cone filter for the performance look at way less than kit prices.

That said, I said I can do you a box for free in the last mail (probably just postage cost)

Another handy hint if your AFM is broken......... Mantas will run with the wiring to it disconnected, well more exactly they will idle ok but stall as soon as you open the throttle as they then go super lean and cut out, but to see if your car will run that info can be handy.

amazing help again. Thanks everyone. Both ECUs arrived perfectly thanks. Might / probably go down the route of a cone filter but the AFM is definitely the wrong number and I need to get hold of one ending 030 - if HOPWERs is right then I'll get that off you thanks. I'm away for a week now but will be in touch when I'm back.

Speak soon.

RB

amazing help again. Thanks everyone. Both ECUs arrived perfectly thanks. Might / probably go down the route of a cone filter but the AFM is definitely the wrong number and I need to get hold of one ending 030 - if HOPWERs is right then I'll get that off you thanks. I'm away for a week now but will be in touch when I'm back.

Speak soon.

RB

Have confirmed the Part Number is correct. There is one on ebay for £40, does £10 collected sound fair (happy to meet at j29 or Norton Roundabout if you don't come to Chesvegas.

Cheers,

Rob.