Hi, Join The Omoc

Kevin Abbott

HI, IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE OMOC YOU GET ACCESS TO VERY LIMITED INFORMATION ABOUT MANTAS.

JOIN THE PROPER OMOC AND GAIN ACCESS TO THE FULL WEBSITE AND GET A BEAUTIFUL MAGAZINE YOU CAN READ ON THE BOG TIME AND TIME AGAIN

HOW MUCH I HEAR YOU ASK FOR ALL THE UP TO DATE MANTA INFO INCLUDING THE FREE MANTA SPARES PAGE?

ABOUT 30 QUID ISH

JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, JOIN THE CLUB, :lol:

I must say Kev I do need to join up again.

Unfortunately with my PayPal account being removed, coupled with a bank account that does not give a cheque book and 8 mile queue's outside the local craphole post office, it sometimes aint easy for me to get payment over a distance, hmmm could always do a bank transfer I suppose. :thumbup

I must say Kev I do need to join up again.

Unfortunately with my PayPal account being removed, coupled with a bank account that does not give a cheque book and 8 mile queue's outside the local craphole post office, it sometimes aint easy for me to get payment over a distance, hmmm could always do a bank transfer I suppose. :thumbup

That or we could take a credit/debit card thru PayPal (we'd just need to set a special link up for you).