Xe Manifold, And Other Bits Required

opel2000

Need a Manifold for XE, anyone got one?

Need a parcel shelf for coupe, any colour condition, anyone?????

Need a coupe headlining, anyone got one, any colour, non sunroof, or point me towards where I can get one made????????????

Need some pathetic little bits,,,, plastic clips that hold the sunvisors in place.

Would like an exclusive rear spoiler nice and straight and not saggy, without 8 grillion cracks in the paint surface, will pay right money for the right item. Wish I'd kept the gen i200 item I bought for a tenner, that I gave to Rab, it did need some work though. :thumbup

Need some decent rear quarter glass seals, prefer the light grey exclusive colour, but anything that is in fair nick and will seat correctly on the window flange will do.

Half decent door seals again in the light grey chicago grey required.

Don't hold out any hope for any of this lot really, as the Manta seems pretty much dead in the water these days.

i think the best guy to ask clive would be andy turner he runs northwest opel spares in ambleside cumbria. (drew on here) he is in holland at the moment but back tuesday. if he has not got the bits then i dont know who would (decent prices also). ;)

saying that what about the charnwood guy in club mag he is down your way i think :rolleyes:

Edited by rutts

I have a pair of rear quarter glass window seals (for the opening type), they are however from a very old manta so may not suit the exclusive look you're going for. Plus I'll also check they're still soft and usable as they've been hanging up in my garage for nearly a year. If they are still good, PM me your address and they're yours for nowt.

I'll also check on the sunvisor clips when I'm down my yard later. :D

Edited by Rick-Manta

Need a coupe headlining, anyone got one, any colour, non sunroof, or point me towards where I can get one made????????????

Hmm, an old boy who walks his dog past my house sometimes is an upholsterer - mainly does vintage and classic stuff, I'll ask him if he can do headlinings at all.

I've never really had a good look at the headlining in the Manta, is it the fibreboard stuff like in the 205 GTI or is it old school with metal wire braces?

may have a manifold soon ,fitted but never run so still in factory paint , will get up into the attic and check through my box of seals kept from all the mantas ive broken lol , think i may have a headlining that jill is going to try as a pattern to reproduce so we shall see about that asap & not got a 3 piece but have got one the same as was on your old red coupe :D

may have a manifold soon ,fitted but never run so still in factory paint , will get up into the attic and check through my box of seals kept from all the mantas ive broken lol , think i may have a headlining that jill is going to try as a pattern to reproduce so we shall see about that asap & not got a 3 piece but have got one the same as was on your old red coupe

Er Pat, would that be the actual spoiler that was on my old red coupe? If you are thinking of selling then I'd be very interested in that.

As for headlining I can see the best route being to have one made, and had sheer forgot that I had been speaking to big Craig up in Scotland who was about to have one made, with so many Manta's looking at having roof swaps quite poss about time a batch of these were made up me thinks.

Also Pat, if you have an XE Manifold I'd tear your arm off for it, especially as you aren't too far from me mate.

Rear quarter glass window seals (for the opening type or the not opening ones) are available in new

Thanks Opel Parts Greece, I'm gonna have a look to see what we have at work for these as we have a few hundred profiles to choose from http://www.schlegel-auto.com/ and would not be surprised if we didn't have something to suit the Manta sunroof as a thought as we do a hell of a lot for Webasto.

Failing that I can see myself getting a couple of new ones from you

Many thanks for your replies people.

Edited by opel2000

Er Pat, would that be the actual spoiler that was on my old red coupe? If you are thinking of selling then I'd be very interested in that.

As for headlining I can see the best route being to have one made, and had sheer forgot that I had been speaking to big Craig up in Scotland who was about to have one made, with so many Manta's looking at having roof swaps quite poss about time a batch of these were made up me thinks.

Also Pat, if you have an XE Manifold I'd tear your arm off for it, especially as you aren't too far from me mate.

Thanks Opel Parts Greece, I'm gonna have a look to see what we have at work for these as we have a few hundred profiles to choose from http://www.schlegel-auto.com/ and would not be surprised if we didn't have something to suit the Manta sunroof as a thought as we do a hell of a lot for Webasto.

Failing that I can see myself getting a couple of new ones from you

Many thanks for your replies people.

If I understood correct you are looking for the 191197 9283912 ROOF SEAL SLIDING 20Χ840 ASCONA/MANTA/B........also in stock (1 pc only)