My Car Reluctantly On Ebay

Knowing that this one is local to me, your listing is killing me!!! I must check it 3 or 4 times a day. Wifey says I can have it if I get rid of my white one! Now that's just not fair! I'd settle for getting rid of the Zaf or even one of the Vectra's, but not the coupe..... or could I?? At least yours runs. The coupe will be years at the current rate of repair! Its all about money, Rach says I should ring you, but I know you'll only talk me into it! So here I am. One final hour of watching, then of course the next few months regreting!

Best of luck Nige, I hope she'll fetch some more for you.

Please let me know if the time ever comes to part with you Kadett, cos that'd be one I couldn't resist!!!

Its all about cash flow. I would have loved it. If my car had sold in time it would have been different! Can't believe it didn't make more. Oh well, if you get messed around by him, we'll speak again! :thumbup

Exactly mate - I know what it's like, that's why she had to go - too many cars but not enough cash and she is way too good to sit on the drive SORN'd for any amount of time.