Lights & Electrical Faults?

taylorblue5

Iv discovered that all 4 of my headlights dont come on, the inside two dont work on any setting, i.e full beam etc.

I discovered that two of the power wires to them have been cut? no idea why... but im thinking my loom is in a bit of a mess as when i tried to get a positive feed for a radio i couldnt get one, had to tap into the ignition wires, also found central locking motors in the doors so i imagine the looms been raped to fit an alarm or something.

Any ideas folks??

My inner lights were cut off when I got mine. I just made a new relayed lighting loom and binned the majority of the original stuff.

Have you ever done it before? It's quite simple if you have, if not I could see if I have a diagram floating about.

Iv discovered that all 4 of my headlights dont come on, the inside two dont work on any setting, i.e full beam etc.

I discovered that two of the power wires to them have been cut? no idea why... but im thinking my loom is in a bit of a mess as when i tried to get a positive feed for a radio i couldnt get one, had to tap into the ignition wires, also found central locking motors in the doors so i imagine the looms been raped to fit an alarm or something.

Any ideas folks??

First idea is tell us the year, model and shape of your car.

Random guess if someone has cut the headlight wiring AND disabled taillights would be a failed dim dip controller and a crude way of stopping it flattening the battery.

Realisticly it's probably anything but that and I like to take wild guesses as sane ones are too easy