A Series Air Filter Box Wanted

Reg

Complete original air filter box wanted for `74 manta. If possible with all hoses etc. Location S Ireland.

Hi there,

I have one it has the carb addapter and I might have the hoses too. I listed it a few month back in the parts for sale section for about £30 so you should still be able to find it there if you want to have a look at it, I dont know how much it would cost to send to Ireland though but I can take paypal if your interested.

Thanks, Ray.

Edited by ray70

Thats great. cant find it on listing, but I do want it. Parcelforce is probably the cheapest way. If you can let me know how much the total is and can pay paypal. Hoses with it would be great too. Cheers

Hi there,

I have one it has the carb addapter and I might have the hoses too. I listed it a few month back in the parts for sale section for about £30 so you should still be able to find it there if you want to have a look at it, I dont know how much it would cost to send to Ireland though but I can take paypal if your interested.

Thanks, Ray.

PM sent

Hi there,

Thanks, Ray.