Wanted - New Round Headlamps For Manta B Quads

monkeynuts

I can confirm these fit and I'm running 4 of them (main beam only on the inners - it's illegal in the UK to have 4 dipped beams)

I'm almost certain they have DOUBLED in price since I bought mine last year!

Pic of them fitted:

Manta104.jpg

They look good Leon. Did you have any trouble fitting them? There was a thread on here sometime back that went into great detail about fitting these lights to the surrounds & improvising where the original holders/adjusters weren't available but it seems to have dissapeared! Also did you use rubber surrounds on the rear of them? I think I can see something but it looks to be a paler blue rather than the black I would have expected?

Edited by Fermanta

The plastic adjusters on the Manta are a tiny bit big for the metal brackets on the rear of the lamp. You can just about sqeeeze them in but be warned the plastic adjusters seem to be a very brittle nylon type plastic and it's so easy to break one. I think you could easily fashion something alternative from a stainless bolt with the end filed into a sort of "hook" (a bit like you have on the end of a motorcycle exhaust spring)

There was no room for the rubber surrounds on the lamps themselves but yes the rear of my quad surrounds do have the rubber behind them. Whoever painted the car (before my time) painted the surrounds too! I might take them off and strip them back to black rubber when I repaint a few bits of the car.