Manta Or Cav Coupe Wanted

Mikejt26

Hi all

I am after a Manta or a Cav coupe ( as it say's at the top)

If an early Manta b an sr or srb would be spot on

if a later Car a GTE is what I am after

Prefer no welding required ,MOT'd Some history and as original as possible,

I am in central scotland and have upto £ 2500

Thanks

Mike

Edited by Mikejt26

Hi Mike,

My '83 coupe gt/e is up for sale. If you're interested it's in the cars for sale. I can send you some pics, and you can also see the car and six pics on www.carandclassic.co.uk.

I'm down in Surrey, but if you're taken with it, we could meet halfway.

Regards Hedley

Hi Hedley

Thanks for the shout.

Your mantas not quite what I am looking for. I saw the manta on the car and classic web site when on a few days ago.

Mike

Hi Mike,

My '83 coupe gt/e is up for sale. If you're interested it's in the cars for sale. I can send you some pics, and you can also see the car and six pics on www.carandclassic.co.uk.

I'm down in Surrey, but if you're taken with it, we could meet halfway.

Regards Hedley

hi i looking to sell my 77 1900sr berlineta 72 thou backed up milage lovely condition its a coupe needs nothing pic of it in hello section under ducky im in ireland only brought the cac over here in march got origional gb plates and lights have a look wat does 2500 work out in euros this is a very clean car im only selling this to buy a 400 rep ok john

hi i looking to sell my 77 1900sr berlineta 72 thou backed up milage lovely condition its a coupe needs nothing pic of it in hello section under ducky im in ireland only brought the cac over here in march got origional gb plates and lights have a look wat does 2500 work out in euros this is a very clean car im only selling this to buy a 400 rep ok john

:blink:B):lol:

ducky, on 27 March 2010 - 08:53 PM, said:

yeah thats me, living in ireland now moved here 3 years ago, and just getting back in the swing of things, happy to be back in the manta frame of mind!!! thumbsup.gif

think my manta was once owned by steve titmuss orsomething monsa elecric blue rrp818r nice clean car might respray her later this year bought her in glostershire for 500 pounds bargain birthday for me love this early crome bumper model would love if anyone got any imfo on this car or old photos thanks guys john

I can but ask::rolleyes: