Lincoln (East Mids 2Nd Monthly Meeting)

Cavtastic

Due to demand there will be a Lincoln get together on 26th of October 2010. The following topics will be discussed

1. Why don't Ford Capri chassis rails rot out?

2. Why don't Ford Capri sunroofs rot through?

3. Why were there 3 Marks of Ford Capri & only 2 Marks of opel Manta?

4. Why did GM have the worst designed alloy wheels in the world in the mid 80's? was the designer sacked or run over by one of his crap design of wheels?

This and many other exciting topics will be the focus of the "Manta Gangs" full attention. This event will be held at the Pride of Lincoln off the A46 Lincoln ring road.

Kick off will be 7.30ish

3. Why were there 3 Marks of Ford Capri & only 2 Marks of opel Manta?

Well, technically there were 3...the A, the B and the C. The Mk 3 Capri was only a prettied up Mk2 remember

4. Why did GM have the worst designed alloy wheels in the world in the mid 80's? was the designer sacked or run over by one of his crap design of wheels?

Have you seen Mk1 XR3 wheels? Fugly!

I'll get my coat......

.......and try to be there!

will try and make it over to this - someone's got to bring a manta ;)

Hmm, looks like I won't be in one as I'll be calling in on my way home from taking my daughter out, and she doesn't approve of old cars. Come to think of it she doesn't like the Saab and that's only 9 years old.

Typical!! Not sure if I can make this one. Got a very busy week.....I'll try tho, even if it's just for one drink!

Hmm, looks like I won't be in one as I'll be calling in on my way home from taking my daughter out, and she doesn't approve of old cars. Come to think of it she doesn't like the Saab and that's only 9 years old.

You need a daughter like mine who prefers old cars :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...