Black Turbo Manta A 1973

BlackTurbo73

car sold for just over £5000 few months ago on ebay

So is the person selling it now the new owner?

Any one now put off at the thought of giving £8000 + for the car :unsure:

Still looks an awesome car though, wish i'd could have afforded it when it sold on Flea Bay .

I bought the car for £5750 from ebay so how thats just over £5000? More importantly i have spent £500 + on extra spec since and as the 1st 4 replies will verify i advertised it on here for £6000 ono then i got 15 plus e-mails saying it was priced far to cheaply. I do not know what its really worth but i took advice and up'ed the price to reflect a more relevant value?

Im not looking for a profit but if i bought it too cheap that not my fault?

I have re-priced at £7000 hope that everyone think an approved value?

These cars have got to the point that a well kept example will not devalue anymore, in fact I expect it to increase in value.

Its a good spec, it looks nice, its turn key.

If I had the money I would be coming for a good look, if i found faults I would use them to try and knock you down a bit (nothing personal but thats how I do it) If i didn't find anything serious I needed to do to it in the near future I would pay you the money and drive off.

I like to see a profit in any deal, Its a fundamental tenet of capitalism, so long as those involved with the deal are happy then anyone elses opinion is hot air.

From the pics and description i think £7000 is a good price if the car is as nice as it looks.

High values are good for our cars and our hobby, who wants to spend £5000 doing up a car that is worth £2000 when done ?

I bought the car for £5750 from ebay so how thats just over £5000? More importantly i have spent £500 + on extra spec since and as the 1st 4 replies will verify i advertised it on here for £6000 ono then i got 15 plus e-mails saying it was priced far to cheaply. I do not know what its really worth but i took advice and up'ed the price to reflect a more relevant value?

Im not looking for a profit but if i bought it too cheap that not my fault?

I have re-priced at £7000 hope that everyone think an approved value?

Err....It's your car, so you can set whatever price ! Saying that, you'll kick yourself if you sell it. :(

Anyway, this is a for sale thread, so why are there comments (including this one) ? Start a thread in the right place ffs :angry:

well sorry to upset anyone,just thought i mention how cheap it was last time it came on the market, we can all think are cars worth £50,000 dont mean we can sell it for that, last time it came on, the country was in abit better state than it is now and only made £5200 i think i still have the ebay link, but it does seem classic have gone up since,anyway hope you get what you want for it ,it looks great

well sorry to upset anyone,just thought i mention how cheap it was last time it came on the market, we can all think are cars worth £50,000 dont mean we can sell it for that, last time it came on, the country was in abit better state than it is now and only made £5200 i think i still have the ebay link, but it does seem classic have gone up since,anyway hope you get what you want for it ,it looks great

Not upset Toni :) You are right on the price, but it is his car to price as he sees fit and was encouraged to do so.

We shouldn't have made this into a discussion thread, it should be elsewhere in the forum. Now I've gone added another post :(:rolleyes:

Not upset Toni :) You are right on the price, but it is his car to price as he sees fit and was encouraged to do so.

We shouldn't have made this into a discussion thread, it should be elsewhere in the forum. Now I've gone added another post :(:rolleyes:

Tis my old car that i sold last Sept - was a bargain then and is still now. Can fully vouch for the quality of this car - it is awesome. just wish that i was in a position to buy it back, i'd snap it up. Had 300 plus watchers on ebay when i listed it.

Surprised he's selling it so quickly but horses v courses etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...