alan.c

]Hi all just found this t reg vauxhall cavalier sport back on a house clearance so as it was for sale I had to have it 31 thousand on the clock with 1 owner from new. I had to put a number plate light in it to pass its mot not bad as it has not seen the light of day for the last 16 yrs. I am well pleased with it but on inspection it needs a little paint work around the rear arches and my local paint shop says it would be best to replace them. Not to sure as it is a very small amount of rust. not sure how to post pictures yet but will post as soon as I can work it out

http://s749.photobuc...sports%20hatch/

Edited by alan.c

Excellent find, what are your plans for the old girl.

To add photos on to the forum from photobucket:

Open the picture then put your mouse cursor on the word IMG code the left click the mouse button. the box next to the IMG code should highlight yellow with the word "copied" flashing up.

Enter the edit text on OMOC forum and paste photo. like this.

phone012.jpg

Image on the forum :thumbup

Thanks for that I intend to sort the bit of bodywork out and show it this year while I work on my other project027.jpg

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx134/toginthemog/suzuki%20sj410/morris%20minor/

keep trying but not working for me I will keep trying

Welcome, Looks like a good un, you're in the right place for assistance & advice.

By the way if you want to flog the old wheels let me know.

going to try to keep it original so will need the wheels 3 questions can I get the trims around the wheel arches, an exhaust and if I had to rear replacement wheel arches

Edited by alan.c

Thanks for that I intend to sort the bit of bodywork out and show it this year while I work on my other project 027.jpg

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx134/toginthemog/suzuki%20sj410/morris%20minor/

keep trying but not working for me I will keep trying

going to try to keep it original so will need the wheels 3 questions can I get the trims around the wheel arches, an exhaust and if I had to rear replacement wheel arches

Don't need to Insert Image from the forum just paste straight in to forum, as it is pasted with the %7Boption%7D code attached. I have cleaned up your images above

Wheel arch trims are pretty rare, Opel Classic Parts did have a few of them a couple of years back, but not full sets.

It's best to just keep an eye open for a demic with decent ones.

Don't know about exhaust or arch repair panels, someone will know though, this place is full of anoraks.... :lol: