Opel Manta Berlinetta Coupe (1.9L) 1977

Biddiscombe

Orange colour, low millage (62K). Chrome bumpers. Full recent service and 11 months MOT. Good condition and has always been parked in a garage. Car is in Taunton in Somerset. £2000 or nearest offer. For further information contact Len Biddiscombe 01823275768.

IMG_0455.JPG

Edited by Biddiscombe

Thanks for all your kind replies. The car belongs to my dad and has been in the family for over thirty years. He is the gentleman whose number appears in the add. It has always been well looked after but reluctantly he is selling it for a smaller car as at 92 its getting a bit much to handle. There is no need for welding as pointed out by one of the posters. To the gentleman in Devon – looks like you have got room for one or two more!

• 2 months later...

This car is now £2,500 or nearest offer and has a 12 months MOT and full recent service. All other details are the same

Orange colour, low millage (62K). Chrome bumpers. Good condition and has always been parked in a garage. Car is in Taunton in Somerset. For further information contact Len Biddiscombe 01823275768.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, A bit of a long shot but is this still available?, Also do have any more photos? Thanks Mike.

Mike, he's got his number on the add, I'd suggest giving him a call mate. Also worth getting in contact with Simon P on here from Suffolk County Manta's. He's in your area and may know of any for sale.

Cheers Smiffy, I'm off to Newquay for a weeks holiday next weekend so I could look at this on the way down/back from there, It's ticking all the right boxs for me but i need more photos!, I'm sure I've meet Simon before, he was restoring a Mk3 Cortina and was showing it at Rougham last year. P.s I love your Manta btw, I've seen it a few times at Battlesbridge.

Cheers Smiffy, I'm off to Newquay for a weeks holiday next weekend so I could look at this on the way down/back from there, It's ticking all the right boxs for me but i need more photos!, I'm sure I've meet Simon before, he was restoring a Mk3 Cortina and was showing it at Rougham last year. P.s I love your Manta btw, I've seen it a few times at Battlesbridge.

Cheers mate, it's a nice car, just a shame it's off the road this year due to lack of funds. Yes, Simon was the guy restoring that lovely red Mk3 Tina, with a V8 in it. He's seen your thread on the welcome page now, so have a chat, he's a good guy!!

Dave