Year of Manufacture 1988

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1979CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

its mine if i want it way ime looking at it is

a.if tinworm is bad itll be a good source of parts/spaires for my coupe shell resto as i have a completely bare rolling shell

b. if its not in to bad nick/not a complete rot box and it maybe worth restoring to standard :thumbup

Edited by steel

nice one steel! aye i think you would get alot of money for a standard gte 1988 exlusive (if thats what it is) it doesnt look to bad the shell

nice one steel! aye i think you would get alot of money for a standard gte 1988 exlusive (if thats what it is) it doesnt look to bad the shell

According to the DVLA website, it's got a years tax on it. :huh:

Date of Liability 01 03 2012

Date of First Registration 17 03 1988

Year of Manufacture 1988

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1979CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status SORN Not Due

Vehicle Colour WHITE

Its SORN not taxed, the top date is when it runs out of tax or sorn or when it did run out. Bottom says SORN not due otherwise it would say Licensed so at least it wasnt forgotten about. :thumbup

like buses you dont have 1 then you get them all come at once lol

i actually feel a bit better about it being sorned tbh lends more wait to the sellers story about it being parked up 3 years ago and losing the keys if it was taxed i was thinking blown engine didnt give keys so potential buyer cant try to start it ect

p.s is it an exclusive?

Edited by steel

yea i noticed the spoiler but dont know enough about them to tell from interior ect if it is an exclusive thats a bonus i bought it as a gte coupe,, ime getting it delivered today probably around 12-12.30 its being collected from wolverhampton at around 10 o clock this morning

yep will have a good look around it root around in the bootfull of spares see if theres anything decent there =[ quite excited by that bit] and hopefully not rusty back boxes dead batterys and old newspapers and will get some pics up today at some point then decide what its fate shall be :thumbup

Edited by steel

got the car about 2 hours ago and i think its going to be a spares car for me the roof around the sunroof is really bad and bulging on the 1 corner with bubbles running the length of the roof from sunroof back and the sunroof is seized closed, would definitely need a roof skin

the inner wings are pretty solid and clean with just a bit of rust/hole on the wing mounting rail above the shock mount

theres surface rust on the nose cone but solid, rust and holes on inner wing in front of door pillar but easily repairable

floor above jacking points has gone

good wings and bonnet but in need of painting doors are good as is boot lid

good points it is an exclusive with all the right bits has the irmscher panel that goes between the rear lights has the 3 spoke irmscher steering wheel and cover and a spare 3 spoke steering wheel and boss in the boot

the seats are good no rips even carpets look good once cleaned the mileage on the clocks is 86k judging by the interior i would say genuine miles it has a boot full of stuff which i need to sort through inlet manifolds interior trim rear lights square headlights ecu ect ect the alloys are good condition as are the skirts and bumper

all in all if i had the time i think i would restore it but i am probably going to strip it of all its bits and make 1 good car out of this and my coupe shell that does seem like a shame i will sleep on it and decide in a day or two

Edited by steel