Opel Manta I200

k.smith

Opel Manta i200, astro silver, rothmans stripes, fill blitz interior in first class condition, all original spec. An older resteration in need of some paint and body work. for a picture search google, opel mantai200 and scroll down to images, it is the far right picture. £3000 Contact david on 01243 544138 (evenings), or please leave a message and i will get back to you. car is in west sussex.

D F,

Googled for picci and got the above i200?

That is one rare car only 3 silver i200's ever registered (so the story goes) i had one of them and let it go and it was scrapped, dont you ever wish you hadnt sold something!!!!!

:( I had heard i200 had got scrapped. :o:o

Not quite the same but the recent scrappage scheme a very rare ST Vecci was scrapped also along with many other fine old Opel / Vauxhalls :(

Hi Rab, thanks for posting the pic direct to the site, was not sure how to do that, hence the web search, and thanks for the other info, The reg of the i200 is C498 XNX, so yes it is the car in the pic that is for sale.

No probs, hope the i200 finds a good home.

cheers rab.

If you have ANY trouble selling this car let me know... I parked my silver i200 next to it in a show near chichester 10 years ago and it put mine to shame. I've wanted it ever since but never knew who had it! My i200 was sold on and the next owner scrapped it (as stated previously) and was gutted.

I have a few cars at the moment so won't just say I'll have it, but if you have trouble then let me know and I'll come take a look...I live in Brighton :)

drop me a pm if necessary

• 2 weeks later...

If you have ANY trouble selling this car let me know... I parked my silver i200 next to it in a show near chichester 10 years ago and it put mine to shame. I've wanted it ever since but never knew who had it! My i200 was sold on and the next owner scrapped it (as stated previously) and was gutted.

I have a few cars at the moment so won't just say I'll have it, but if you have trouble then let me know and I'll come take a look...I live in Brighton :)

drop me a pm if necessary

roy fancey going halfs on it? lol

Hi David,

I may take it off your hands if it is still up for grabs buddy,can you e mail some up to date fotos to unclefester34@hotmail.co.uk .I shall be looking at driving it back up to Scotland if it has a current Mot?,l viewed a 5k white example up here a wee while ago and it was frightening, as many fotos as you can buddy.

Anyone else on here who has a contact for replacement Rothmans Decals that would be a big help.

Kind Regards Darren

Cheers buddy, called yesterday and i just missed out story of my life.Although i gave Mantas up nearly 20yrs ago then got hooked on the Integrale i still havent lost the faith lol.

Looking for any i200/240 or even a courtney if anyone hears of any?.

May even consider some sort of deal with one of the Deltas.