Rotten Manta Sunroof

Quarter-Life-Crisis

Just remember if fitting an original roof lining for a factory sunroof it will hang well down bellow the roof skin and you will need extra things to secure the rods to where they used to attach to the tray. Also if you go for a Non-Sunroof roof lining they all had a shaped roll bar in the middle of the roof, sort of a continuation of the B pillars, so there will be extra material for that bit.

It might be worth asking around for a local re-trimmer who could make and fit a custom lining on the car for you. Pretty sure thats what Blake did on his exclusive after i fitted the clio sunroof for him and i do not think it was that much more than DrManta wanted for an OE liner.

Just happened to see a Manta B targa on instagram. I attempted to attach the url but it didn't seem to be working. I've never heard of any Targa topped mantas before so presumably this is someone's very inventive attempt at the sunroof rot

As for the headlining I think the best option would be to let a trimmer handle it that way I know it's right.