Brake Master Cylinder-Manta B Needed

Scribe of Lincoln

Saw a new one on Ebay roughly a month ago!

Probably your best bet

Does anybody have a Brake Master Cylinder for a 1976 Manta B in good condition please?

Alternatively if anybody has a new Master Cylinder I would be interested.

Cheers,

Scribe

Take your old one to bits keep an eye on the order that the seals and washers are in and the way the seals are facing and check the condition of the inner cylinder if its ok measure the internal diameter and give big red a call thier on fliebay , they supplied mine about £20, they were delivered two days later and my master cylinder on my 76 is like new.......................:thumbup

Take your old one to bits keep an eye on the order that the seals and washers are in and the way the seals are facing and check the condition of the inner cylinder if its ok measure the internal diameter and give big red a call thier on fliebay , they supplied mine about £20, they were delivered two days later and my master cylinder on my 76 is like new.......................:thumbup

Thanks for the advice. I'll try this if I can't find an exchange unit.

I've got a new cylinder you can have for £40 delivered if that will do the trick Ben? It doesn't come with the reservoir but it is brand new old stock (made by 'Moprod' if I recall correctly.)

Send me an e-mail and we'll take it from there if you're interested.

All the best,

Joe.

Always remember to check for matching double or single flare on the front right brake pipe at the master end.

Brilliant advice that :thumbup I had that problem years ago, it nearly done my head in, made two new pipes before I thought of checking if it was a single or double flare, just assumed it was the same as the master I took off :angry:

Edited by Julian

I've got a new cylinder you can have for £40 delivered if that will do the trick Ben? It doesn't come with the reservoir but it is brand new old stock (made by 'Moprod' if I recall correctly.)

Send me an e-mail and we'll take it from there if you're interested.

All the best,

Joe.

Hi Joe,

E-mail sent.

Thanks,

Ben