New Gte Type Rear Spoiler

opel2000

Well nearly new.

I had this on my Manta for approx 2 years, before that it had never been mounted.

Fixings are good all there and threads are good and correct.

Never been painted, has the original black finish from GM.

A good straight item........ BUT unfortunately I had to cut the bootlock off and slightly caught the back of the spoiler with the cutting disc, leaving a slight gouge approx 0.5mm deep.

Even with the slight damage I'm looking for £30.00 for this, unsure of postage costs at this moment in time.

If there is interest i'll post up pics, would have done tonight but light got crap.

Well nearly new.

I had this on my Manta for approx 2 years, before that it had never been mounted.

Fixings are good all there and threads are good and correct.

Never been painted, has the original black finish from GM.

A good straight item........ BUT unfortunately I had to cut the bootlock off and slightly caught the back of the spoiler with the cutting disc, leaving a slight gouge approx 0.5mm deep.

Even with the slight damage I'm looking for £30.00 for this, unsure of postage costs at this moment in time.

If there is interest i'll post up pics, would have done tonight but light got crap.

Clive;

Any chance of a pic please.

Gruben

John

Apologies for not getting these pics up sooner..... not enough hours in the day of late.

gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg

gs3.jpg

gs4.jpg

As you can hopefully see the scuff is not hugely dreadful, and should be an easy task to get sorted during any paint prep.

Would say that the carriage is going to be approx £15.00 on this, so if it costs me any more than that to get this couriered then that is my problem.

Edited by opel2000