New And Used Manta Brakes And Other Stuff

manta88

Used Carlton Twin pot calipers, discs ,braided hoses and mounting bolts, for the B series. Removed in working order very little wear, dry stored for a few years.

£85.00

bitsforsale200.jpg

bitsforsale201.jpg

New twin pot early B series calipers, new pads, new fitting kit, the discs only fitted to test some brakes so nearly new.

£95.00

bitsforsale197.jpg

bitsforsale198.jpg

bitsforsale199.jpg

Two B series front hubs, all rust removed before painting, bearings washed out and only need greasing ,setting and new split pins.

£50.00

bitsforsale202.jpg

bitsforsale203.jpg

Exclusive boot lid, no ,rust no dents, has been resprayed before.

£20.00

bitsforsale207.jpg

bitsforsale206.jpg

Near side brown tint rear quarter glass with all the brackets still fitted.

£5.00

bitsforsale208.jpg

B series clear screen with blue tint along the top.

£10.00

5 exclusive alloys with center caps and tyres, still in the back of the shed ,but i rember them being good condition with tyres .

If anyone is interested i will get them out at the weekend and get some pic's

£50.00

All parts are collection only as Mrs manta88 can't carry sets of brakes to the post office.

Parts located in Wigston Leicestershire, 3 miles from j21 m1. Paypal or cash on collection.

Mick.

Sorry for the thread semi-hijack...but now I'm confused...twin-pot Carlton calipers?

A while ago I did a lot of research for a brake upgrade for my A-series, and it seemed one of the most popular

was 2.2 rekord/carlton calipers for a 246x23 disc. But they are single piston (right?). What are these 2-piston

ones off? Or am I still confused!?

Two B series front hubs, all rust removed before painting, bearings washed out and only need greasing ,setting and new split pins.

£50.00

bitsforsale202.jpg

bitsforsale203.jpg

All parts are collection only as Mrs manta88 can't carry sets of brakes to the post office.

Parts located in Wigston Leicestershire, 3 miles from j21 m1. Paypal or cash on collection.

Mick.

Mick I am interested in these if still available, and can paypal if required to hold them until I can collect.

Please Pm me your paypal details.

Cheers

Rob

moodoo, the description should possibly read Carlton vented discs and calipers modified to fit the Carlton discs,sorry for the confusion :(

No problem...as a matter of interest, what are the calipers actually from?

No problem...as a matter of interest, what are the calipers actually from?

Just early B series calipers with spacers made up and the correct brake seals fitted in the spacers.

Edited by manta88

• 4 weeks later...