Ascona B Rear Axle

daisybump

Hi, am after a rear axle for my ascona b, ratio not important, needs to be local as can be so midlands area, coventry warwickshire, northamptonshire, oxfordshire area would be good as im on the border of them all..!

Thanks..

Give Retropower a shout they are based in Hinkley,Leicester . They maybe able to help from their array of parts........:thumbup

I've got an axle (3.44:1) from a 1978 Cavalier which is complete except for the brake drums if you're interested. I'm in Fleckney, just south of Leicester.

It came as a spare with a 1976 Manta I bought back in 2005 and I don't know what state it's in internally, but it had had a re-paint by the last owner

and is cosmetically reasonable. I want £30 for it bearing in mind its rather uncertain parentage.

I also have a set of brand new brake drums which would fit it for a further £25 if you need them, and I can probably find a new set of shoes (£10) to suit too.

Please let me know if any of this is of any interest.

Thanks,

Joe.

Edited by Joe

I've got an axle (3.44:1) from a 1978 Cavalier which is complete except for the brake drums if you're interested. I'm in Fleckney, just south of Leicester.

It came as a spare with a 1976 Manta I bought back in 2005 and I don't know what state it's in internally, but it had had a re-paint by the last owner

and is cosmetically reasonable. I want £30 for it bearing in mind its rather uncertain parentage.

I also have a set of brand new brake drums which would fit it for a further £25 if you need them, and I can probably find a new set of shoes (£10) to suit too.

Please let me know if any of this is of any interest.

Thanks,

Joe.

PM sent..