Aftermarket Rear Bumper For Manta B Coupe

sam d

i have an aftermarket rear bumper for a manta b here.i believe it is an irmscher item as this is what i was told when i bought it but it isnt stamped with irmscher or anything so if some could clarify that would be good.

it has two fog lamps moulded in it one of the lenses needs some attention, and there is a cut out for the exhaust

finished in white at the minute but ideally wants a re spray.it is a fibre glass bumper and there are a couple of minor cracks on the corners but on the back surface if that makes sense.

item is in halifax west yorkshire and collection is prefered or you can sort a courier to collect the bumper.

£150 open to offers my number is 07738281231

cheers

img00331201104251300.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i have an aftermarket rear bumper for a manta b here.i believe it is an irmscher item as this is what i was told when i bought it but it isnt stamped with irmscher or anything so if some could clarify that would be good.

it has two fog lamps moulded in it one of the lenses needs some attention, and there is a cut out for the exhaust

finished in white at the minute but ideally wants a re spray.it is a fibre glass bumper and there are a couple of minor cracks on the corners but on the back surface if that makes sense.

item is in halifax west yorkshire and collection is prefered or you can sort a courier to collect the bumper.

£150 open to offers my number is 07738281231

cheers

img00331201104251300.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like an RMJ Elegance bumper to me.

Regards,

Scribe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...