Hello Members (Nothwest Region)

Hi to all, i have just purchased a 1981 Opel Ascona 2.0s Berlina and would love to here about any meetings within the Northwest area. I live in Blackburn lancashire, if anyone can tell me my nearest meeting, i would love to come along with the car and make myself a member.

Kind Regards David

yes get down to the boddington arms, good bunch of guys with loads of info and spares trading going on a regular basis. i only live in great harwood so not too far away from you. see you next month :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

last nights pub meet was a good show of two asconas and four mantas. cant call it a pub meet as we was on carpark most of the time. see you all just before billing show. ;)

First time for me last night at the meet and it was a pleaseure to meet you all. Thanks for the warm friendly welcome.

certainly gave me some inspiration to get on with my coupe and thats just what i have been doing all day..............well watching Darryl prepare for the paint job while i sat in the sun :DB):D

won't get much chance over next few weeks as its Leman 24hr next weekend (stag do) and getting Married the weekend after :o

see you all again soon :thumbup

kev

Edited by upk

Hi to all, had a great meet with all of you on friday night, look forward to seeing you all again shortly, i am trying to sort my hols out fingers crossed so we can come down to billing will let you know how i get on.

Take care for now, David :thumbup