Centre Console, Er Console, Instead Of Tapes

opel2000

Manta Centre Console, get shut of those really useful cassette holders and fit something like this.....

console.jpg

Or This....

console1.jpg

Prices for these can vary so much depending on the amount of work required and the quality of any drawing supplied on a more involved item such as those shown above.

I'm going to cobbling one of these up for myself to hold a couple of gauges, one gauge will be an aftermarket "accurate" Water temp gauge as it simply gives me so much peace of mind over the Manta water temp gauge. (that is if I can ever get the engine to run)

Prices for the ones shown above would be £55.00, Retropower item would work out a tad more for the engraving of the involved logo.

Price for a blank item with cutouts for 2 to 3 gauges would be £35.00 add a tenner for any engraving such as a blitz or a MANTA putting on the panel beneath any gauges.

Or submit a drawing for me to price up for you.

Satin silver finish, or a satin black finish.

I do like those Clive. I take it it wouldn't be a problem to make a plate to take things like Power Window Switches, 3mm MP3 Socket<, USB Socket and extra power socket Etc?

Cheers

Andy

That is correct Andy, I can do any shape cut-out that a customer would require....

Thanks Andy, as I should have highlighted that myself :thumbup

That is correct Andy, I can do any shape cut-out that a customer would require....

Thanks Andy, as I should have highlighted that myself :thumbup

Hi,

I am very interested in getting one of these, do you have some rough dims of the face so I can draw up a design for a quote?

Thanks

Dom