Require Decals After Respray.

manxmanta

My black 88 gte exclusive coupe is getting a 400 kit fitted next week and resprayed in white. Does anyone know where I could get my hands on some decals. I'm sure the Manta will look good without any but would look better with some on. :)

The club has all Manta decals avilible.

The club decal kits are matched to the original colours and style, unlike most aftermarket suppliers, but can be made in any colour upon request.

I got my 400R ones from Ascona400 - great quality & service tbf. Also got the door ones in grey silver yellow & an opel team sunstrip from him. All perfect and made to requirements.

Poor quality pics but you'll get the idea:

frontgzj.jpg

rearve.jpg

:thumbup

Edited by Fermanta

I got my 400R ones from Ascona400 - great quality & service tbf. Also got the door ones in grey silver yellow & an opel team sunstrip from him. All perfect and made to requirements.

frontgzj.jpg

rearve.jpg

And you didn't go with twins and an infill panel!! I have to say the car looks all the better for it!

And you didn't go with twins and an infill panel!! I have to say the car looks all the better for it!

Cheers Strada. I have both though - was undecided but have had a lot of positive fb on her as it is. I got a nice sunstrip for it but will leave it off till I MOT it.

frontgzj.jpg

rearve.jpg

Hi Fermanta,

I'm at work at the moment. The pictures you've loaded won't show on this computer. I'll have a look on my home computer. Out of interest how much are the decals that you descibe? :)