Ascona B Chrome Bumpers For Sale

stradacab

A set of Opel Ascona B series front and rear chrome bumpers for sale. I discovered them in the loft of the garage today, I'm not going to use them in the near future so may as well pass them along!

They are from a 2.0S/R model so they include overriders and holes in the front one for headlamp wash jets. (The rear bar will also fit Manta B coupe and Cavalier saloon/ coupe but the number plate cutout is in the wrong place for Vauxhalls)

In very good condition, chrome is all good, no flaking, the mounting brackets are there, all the rubbing strips are included although a couple of the ends are adrift and require refitting. Would benefit a mega-clean but they will come up beautifully.

The front blade is perfectly straight, the rear has a very mild kink on the lower half that will easily push back.

£60 for the set please, I am in Bristol if you want to collect, or they could find their way to Billing if you want to pick them up there!

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

PM or bell me on 07976 723477. James

• 2 years later...