Opel Manta A-Series (1974) For Sale

manta_tom

Hi, I've just put my manta for sale on Pistonheads (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2824684.htm). I can email more detailed photos to anyone interested as I couldn't figure out how to upload photos here. Regards, Tom

Opel Manta A-Series 1.9 litre, for sale. 1974 Berlinetta, tarragona red. All original except for 5-speed Getrag gearbox conversion that makes it more capable of keeping up with modern traffic. The engine is in good working condition and up until a few months ago I have been using this car as a daily driver. I have owned the car for the past six years and it has never let me down. The car has been kept outside during this time, and as a result the bodywork is now in poor condition (see photos). MOT is due end of May and it is likely that some welding will be required. The car could either be patched to continue running it as I have been and enjoyed for another couple of years as a cheap classic, or if you have the skill/time/money/inclination this could be a good basis for a restoration project. Tax is due end of June, so until the end of May this can be driven away. The car is based in Derby. I’m looking for £1250 ono. If a serious offer is made I’ll look into getting the car MOT’ed for the buyer. I have a few spare parts to include in the sale: original 4-speed gearbox and unmodified prop shaft, a spare 5-speed Getrag gearbox – both in good working condition, plus some other bits and pieces.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, leonard taylor said:

hi would you be interested in selling the spare getrag gearbox as i have need for one on my project

Nearly a 5 year old classified  :(, as you wouldn't get an A series tax exempt at that price anymore

• Like 1