Jump to content

Bell Housing Flywheel Sheild


Recommended Posts

Hi, not sure what its called but I need one.

I just managed to fit the Getrag 240 and there is a semi circular plate that goes behind the flywheel and bolts to the bell housing of the gearbox. My old 4 speed one does not fit, anyone got one or know where to get one from?

Call me 07973 363652


Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...