Manta 1.8 Engine For Berlinetta

Titson

I am in need of a good 1.8 engine, preferably complete with all ancillaries and carb plus airbox etc.

Must be in good condition and not a bag of bolts!

Needed for a resto on a Black Berlinetta, which I am considering taking with me.

Edited by Titson

not sure if this is any use to you but ive got a 37000 mile 1800 engine which will be available in august,

thats when it comes out of storage.

surley theres loads of these knocking about with the amount of valvers on the roads:)

not sure if this is any use to you but ive got a 37000 mile 1800 engine which will be available in august,

thats when it comes out of storage.

surley theres loads of these knocking about with the amount of valvers on the roads:)

Hi Mick

That would be very useful and your right I would have thought plenty about!!

How much would you want for your engine?

Regards

Steve

well, engine worthless really do u need sump and mounts too,?? if not you can have the engine for £30.

Hi Mick,

£30 is fine,

Don't need the sump as I can swap from one currently in car, same for mounts.Does it come with all the bits ie carb, airbox a etc?

Where are you based?

Steve

01933 353721/07802 624869

yes comes with everything mate, i will drop u a line as soon as ive got it out of storage, mite even be mid july. mick

im in west yorkshire mate, dont worrie if one comes up closer, go for it:)

yes comes with everything mate, i will drop u a line as soon as ive got it out of storage, mite even be mid july. mick

im in west yorkshire mate, dont worrie if one comes up closer, go for it:)

West Yorkshire is not a problem as my rally car is near Howden and I have to go up occasionally to continue building her.

Let me know when it is available and I can arrange to go up.

Many thanks

Steve