Tatton Park

rutts

due to wife being ill i could not manage to get to the evesham ballon show so met up with gary manc and we had a wander round tatton park show, weather was ok most of the time but stumbled on this piece of engineering enginemounts003.jpg mini bottom end with motorbike head grafted on.

Edited by rutts

I've seen something like that before,i think it's a BMW head.some head bolt holes need moving slightly but thats about it.

Practical Performance Car had info on a Mini engine fitted with a cut down Jag head iirc,similar to a Carlton 24v head cut and shut onto a Cih block

Andy

if i remember correct this is a kawasaki head a few of the head bolts line up as you said, recons it revs like hell.enginemounts005.jpg

gary admiring the capri stand due to no mantas at the show :(:angry:

yes some nice capris there ,might have to get myself one :blink:

the morris minor was a work off art,some nice other marques of car there to have a butchers at and autojumble

also myself and mr rutts have a large stock off satin black rattle cans :lol:

due to wife being ill i could not manage to get to the evesham ballon show so met up with gary manc and we had a wander round tatton park show, weather was ok most of the time but stumbled on this piece of engineering enginemounts003.jpg mini bottom end with motorbike head grafted on.

1275 bottom end bmw 8v or 16v head grafted on. Studs need repositioning, piston mods, pulley n crank mods. Not that straight forward but they have had 185 bhp from a 1380 with a 16v head. Not Bad!!!!

I am considering for the mog in the garage, guys at work have the drawings done to do the mod. If we got 160 bhp in a 830kg moggy shell that would be FUUUUUNNNN!!!!

yes pat i remember when tatton passes where like gold bars to get hold of. how times change :(

at least if gary and i get a capri each we can get passes for tatton again :D

satin black is the new in colour gary :lol::lol:

Edited by rutts