Clear Out Of Manta Parts

gunman

I picked up the fuel pump and gaskets from the post office this morning Mark, so thanks very much for them. The pump will at least give me a bit more confidence as the current one is going buzzzzzz really loudly amonst the cars many recently developed faults :(

Thanks again bud :thumbup

I am heading off on holiday in 2 days and was doing a bit of packing tonight which involved digging out the wardrobe, found another bag of parts I had hidden (presumably from the wife :lol: ).

I have:

A brand new genuine GM viscous fan coupling - £35

2 pairs of brand new boxed (non GM) track rod ends - £10 a pair.

1 Set of big red seals and sliders (rubber bits) to fit the 16v calipers - £15

Set of valves, rockers, springs, seals etc, all brand new GM to suit the SEH\NE engine - £35

If anyone wants anything and is quick I can post out before I go, failing that I will sort out when I get back, first to lay claim to anything gets first refusal :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from holiday now, inner wing sections now sold, the rest will be going on ebay failing any offers from on here.

Please - NO more time wasters :angry: ! If you can't pay\dont have the money please dont ask me to reserve parts for you.