Hope Show ( Near Sheffield ) On June 20Th

399Road

Next Monday evening there's a good car show at Hope near Sheffield. Just wondered if anyone else is planning on going? At the end of this show everyone goes mad and does do nuts and burnouts etc in the street outside the pub....COOL.... See you there maybe? .... Luke.

Heyup dude

Can't believe I'm in Spain when this is on, I've got a perfect set of remoulds ready for shredding, heyhoe !!!!

Luke, are you going to billing on Sunday as there's a few that is but would be the dogs do dars if we went at same time ( not like those ford boys that were going to thorsby the other week doing 50 in there cozzies and rs500's ) thought woodhall services would be good as for time not sure but it owt to be early ish, any ideas , Casper .

Heyup dude

Can't believe I'm in Spain when this is on, I've got a perfect set of remoulds ready for shredding, heyhoe !!!!

Luke, are you going to billing on Sunday as there's a few that is but would be the dogs do dars if we went at same time ( not like those ford boys that were going to thorsby the other week doing 50 in there cozzies and rs500's ) thought woodhall services would be good as for time not sure but it owt to be early ish, any ideas , Casper .

Sounds like a plan Mick, I'll contact you in the next week.

Yes im booked in with the valver and Nic is going with his yellow A :thumbup

Cool... See you there. I think my mate Rob will also be there in his Ascona and I'll be taking mine. I might even do a burnout for the crowds now we're LSD'd up. Ask Nick about my burnout in my old BMW E30 a couple of years ago. Do you think a picture of my Ascona toasting its back tyres might make the front cover of Manta Magic? There's only one way to find out......... Luke.

Sounds like a plan Mick, I'll contact you in the next week.

Cool... See you there. I think my mate Rob will also be there in his Ascona and I'll be taking mine. I might even do a burnout for the crowds now we're LSD'd up. Ask Nick about my burnout in my old BMW E30 a couple of years ago. Do you think a picture of my Ascona toasting its back tyres might make the front cover of Manta Magic? There's only one way to find out......... Luke.

The eve of Hope show and hoping that the weather will be nice. I will be there but dont think I will be doing a burn out, my Manta is for cruising hehe

Edited by nicgm

Next Monday evening there's a good car show at Hope near Sheffield. Just wondered if anyone else is planning on going? At the end of this show everyone goes mad and does do nuts and burnouts etc in the street outside the pub....COOL.... See you there maybe? .... Luke.

So why not more info on this event then, like ohhhh, let me see,

PROPER LOCATION !!!!

So folk who don't know about it might just go there if they knew where it was supposed to be !!!! Doesn't take much intellegence to work out that point without it being point out to you.

He's obviously way too interbleedinlectual to think about googling it matey. So it's at a little village called HOPE, just outside a big town called SHEFFIELD. You might have heard of Sheffield at some time, being from Leeds. Sorry to everyone else for being sarcastic, but just look at what this idiot's written on here. ...Luke...

Whey hey interclub squabbling is ace!!!!!! Luke if your doing burn outs get some video as the last time I saw a White domestic appliance with smoke coming out of the back it caused a house fire ..... Sorry pal ... How bads this I've got to go to the pub for wi fi cos voda :blink: fone want £2 per day for mobile Internet and it's like dial up. Keep in touch Luke as I get back sat dinner and off to billing Sunday :-) and remember White square things should be in the kitchen...... Wedge is best !!!!!!!!