Brake Proportioning Valve

lonpm2

Hi

the Manta just failed the MOT on a leaking brake valve - I thought that Dr Manta would be the answer but he is selling brake valves with 2 outlets and the garage tells me that mine has 4.

It's attached to a bracket on the front chassis leg - if anyone has one of these I would be very grateful

thanks

Phil

Hi

the Manta just failed the MOT on a leaking brake valve - I thought that Dr Manta would be the answer but he is selling brake valves with 2 outlets and the garage tells me that mine has 4.

It's attached to a bracket on the front chassis leg - if anyone has one of these I would be very grateful

thanks

Phil

If you have 3xM10 and 1X M12 and the pressure level is 3/35 then we use as a mod from another model the pressure modulator

It is considered as a mod since the specific part is deleted from 1991.......

If you have 3xM10 and 1X M12 and the pressure level is 3/35 then we use as a mod from another model the pressure modulator

It is considered as a mod since the specific part is deleted from 1991.......

ok, I can ask the garage to take measurements, if a later one is suitable, how much do these cost?

thanks

Phil

hi.these early types were prone to leaking .they were replaced in approx 82 with the much better brass or cast type .ive never seen one of these leak. hopefully someone on here will have one .(the pipes will need re-bending to fit or at worst replacing because the pipe outlets are pointing different ways to the original.)

excellent .just make sure you note the new pipe positions. they do fit but need a little re bending .if youre not 100% sure i have a brass one on my cavs & a cast one on my carlton so can tell you where pipes go if ur stuck.

also make sure you get the bracket with it !

hi there i have a new old stock one of these for the early ascona / manta b in its gm box. give me a call on 07977950044 if you havnt got sorted.£25.00 plus p&p. cheers drew