Mantasport's Spring Clearance

mantasrme

Ok i'm having a clearout at my unit of things i'd bought for future projects.

Working on other peoples cars full time means i'm not going to get around to using these on my own projects.

First a 6 point roll cage with removable diagonal and door bars.

Not sure of who manufacturer no stickers on it any more, been used and then stored for a while so paint missing in places

Has extra mountings for B pillar, rear feet are single bolts through arch, main hoop 3 bolt, front feet 2 bolt £180 SOLD

cage1.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage3.jpg

cage4.jpgcage56.jpgcage6.jpg

Next a c20xe to ford bellhousing including clutch arm. Looking at it looks to be a straight rather than 7degrees £120 will post for £10 SOLD

bell1.jpg

bell2.jpg

Stainless exhaust for a 1800 Manta Hatch 1 3/4" (45mm) diameter with 3 boxes.

Not heard this on a running car but should be nice and quiet and never rot out. £55 might be able to post SOLD

18exhaust1.jpg

18exhaust2.jpg

Big bore stainless exhaust for a GT/e coupe, 2" system with large 3 1/4" (89mm) rolled tail pipe

This is loud but also deep, will get you noticed £90 SOLD

gteexhaust1.jpggteexhaust2.jpggteexhaust3.jpg

Collection welcome from Harrogate North Yorkshire, fiting of exhausts or roll cage can be arranged :thumbup

More stuff to follow as i continue clearing out.

Will be at billing so can bring things for collection (apart from the cage)

Edited by mantasrme

Al have roll cage mate:-) not sure when i can get over for it but i can pay u at billing. Then collect in a few weeks,If thats ok mick

Mick, Your 2nd in line for the cage, i'll let you know if the first interested party drops out.

i can do same with GTE exhaust if ok with you. or fifty with paypal, forty at billing. ;)

Andy, Your also 2nd in line. I should have an answer for you tomorrow night.

• 3 weeks later...

Its still here at the moment, but i am waiting on a call from an interested party

PM sent. But one more thing, this bell is just for RHD right? No hole on the left side. I need it for LHD. I guess I'll have to look for a longer clutch cable.....

Edited by nosmanta

PM sent. But one more thing, this bell is just for RHD right? No hole on the left side. I need it for LHD. I guess I'll have to look for a longer clutch cable.....

Nosmanta,

If your car has a four branch tubular Manifold fitted , then the Exhaust gets in the way of the clutch cable when you run the box in a left hand drive set up. I've had to get a longer clutch cable made up for my 16V LHD Ascona and use the release arm as it would have been fitted in a RHD car. My new clutch cable now runs all the way around the front of the engine and works perfectly. It was made by a company called "Speedy Cables". I hope this helps you out... Luke.

Nosmanta,

If your car has a four branch tubular Manifold fitted , then the Exhaust gets in the way of the clutch cable when you run the box in a left hand drive set up. I've had to get a longer clutch cable made up for my 16V LHD Ascona and use the release arm as it would have been fitted in a RHD car. My new clutch cable now runs all the way around the front of the engine and works perfectly. It was made by a company called "Speedy Cables". I hope this helps you out... Luke.

Hi Luke!

Thanks for you feedback. I will be using the cable from the Cossie 4wd that's about 6ft in total length. I hope it will be enough as I tried to get a 6 feet length of wire and tried it on the car. Should be enough. Check out the photo of my engine below:

DSC06445.jpg

DSC06444.jpg

I will be adapting a ZF S5-18/3 classic race box onto the bell. Used this box before with my CIH and was FUNtastic!!

Thanks again!!

kind regards,

Mario