A Series Washer Bottle

mantai200

HI,

Has anyone got an A Series washer bottle ( cylindrical type ) where the pump pushes in at the bottom for sale and can bring it to Billing. I need one urgently as I seem to have misplaced mine.

Edited by mantai200

Can cobble these up in stainless steel with a recessed pump area if anyone is interested, working towards having a few bits of bling on Retropowers Stand at Billing at the moment.

Edited by opel2000

Is it the same as a Mk1 Cav bottle? If so I've got one complete with the pump that I can bring to Billing!

Hi spiney,

That would be great if you could bring it to Billing please. My number is 07886 196343 if you want to call me when you are there. I will be there from Friday evening in the red vectra estate K40 OPEL. :thumbup

Can cobble these up in stainless steel with a recessed pump area if anyone is interested, working towards having a few bits of bling on Retropowers Stand at Billing at the moment.

Hi Clive,

As much as I would love to have another of these bottles from you, unfortunately, I just can't afford one at the minute, perhaps in the future. :(