A Series Stuff

Shug

I have the following, and will be taking them to billing, so postage to be added if not collected.

Pair of front wheel arch chrome trims - one good, one decent with a hole for a screw for some reason £15

itg megaflow (jc40-65) foam filter and blank backing plate - new £50

Pair of door window horizontal chrome (that holds external window seal - not included) - £10

Rubber window seal for the above. New (enough for one side only tho) - £5

Chrome bumper overriders - NOS (in opel wrappers!) no rubber blocks but will throw in old ones I have - £60

VDO Oil and amp gauge - £20

Mechanical fuel pump. NOS - £10

Set of 4 headlight chrome rings - £30

Edited by Shug

Shug

I will have the arch repair sections off you. I will be there on the saturday and my no is 07808169522.

Not sure which car i will be in as unsure whether i can get the rally car down.

regards

Ian :thumbup

I'll be there in a dirty black audi a3 :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...

I have the following, and will be taking them to billing, so postage to be added if not collected.

Pair of front wheel arch chrome trims - one good, one decent with a hole for a screw for some reason £15

itg megaflow (jc40-65) foam filter and blank backing plate - new £50

Pair of door window horizontal chrome (that holds external window seal - not included) - £10

Rubber window seal for the above. New (enough for one side only tho) - £5

Chrome bumper overriders - NOS (in opel wrappers!) no rubber blocks but will throw in old ones I have - £60

VDO Oil and amp gauge - £20

Mechanical fuel pump. NOS - £10

Set of 4 headlight chrome rings - £30

Hi. will have the door window chrome's and rubber off you. will have to post tho if thats ok. If you could call me on 07902121993 or give me your number and i will buzz you. thanks! Adam

Oops, sorry. must have missed this. Will need to rescue the stuff from my garage and measure it up for postage. I'll send you a pic of the stuff just to make sure you're happy with it. It is after all over 35 years old! (the rubber is new tho.)

Oops, sorry. must have missed this. Will need to rescue the stuff from my garage and measure it up for postage. I'll send you a pic of the stuff just to make sure you're happy with it. It is after all over 35 years old! (the rubber is new tho.)

Hi. thanks for getting back to me,

As long as yours are not all twisted and bent like mine are in sure they will be just fine.

feel free to give me a call. thanks

Adam