Wiring Up A Dizzy?

conaero

I have my 69 Opel GT and I have just bought a refurbed Manta GTE 81-86 electronic ignition dizzy to upgrade it as mine is soooo worn.

Now, the new dizzy comes with a multiplug that I dont have (if any one has the loom part of it, I would like to purchase from you) it has 3 termainal, can anyone tell me what I need to wiring those terminals to?

If I look inside the dizzy the three terminals go to a dark grey, green and pink wire?

It´s quite easy. There´s a blue terminal on your dizzy that need to be connected with the new dizzy loom. At the other end the ignition module should be hooked up, and from here all you need is to connect the three wires to the rest of the cars loom ( green, black and brown). Brown is earth, black is for ignition and green is for your rev counter.

But you need the electrionic ignition loom and ignition module.thumbsup.gif

It´s quite easy. There´s a blue terminal on your dizzy that need to be connected with the new dizzy loom. At the other end the ignition module should be hooked up, and from here all you need is to connect the three wires to the rest of the cars loom ( green, black and brown). Brown is earth, black is for ignition and green is for your rev counter.

But you need the electrionic ignition loom and ignition module.thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate, I should be able to work that one out, just need the parts now, but I think Rutts is going to sort me out.

Edited by conaero