24V Wiring Help

tazz

hi i have 84 manta gte put it the senator 3.0ltr 24v, plumbing and oil cooler are done. Now im.just really really stuck with the wiring - i have the senator wiring loom and I have the green wire [REV) connected to the green wire on the little box on top of the heatrex and the red and blue wire (fuel pump ) connected to the blue wire in the box and then the black and yellow (ignition )to the black wire in the box . I dont know if that is right was just following the labels on senator loom . Would be grateful for any advice been scratching my head for too many days now and couldnt make head or tail of wiring in the senator manual. Thanks

Andy

hi i have 84 manta gte put it the senator 3.0ltr 24v, plumbing and oil cooler are done. Now im.just really really stuck with the wiring - i have the senator wiring loom and I have the green wire [REV) connected to the green wire on the little box on top of the heatrex and the red and blue wire (fuel pump ) connected to the blue wire in the box and then the black and yellow (ignition )to the black wire in the box . I dont know if that is right was just following the labels on senator loom . Would be grateful for any advice been scratching my head for too many days now and couldnt make head or tail of wiring in the senator manual. Thanks

Andy

HI andy , green is ok black and yellow next to the green, is to the black of the manta , black and red for the starter

fuel pump to the blue , blue red , mines a sr not gte

any problems before you start i will be finished work at 6pm 07969204186 steve