Rothmans 400R Sell Or Keep ?

Madmax

Hi monzta my email address is acerracer1@hotmail.co.uk unfortunately cant read german though thanks. Marc car looks good mate just looked at your thread. It makes it all worth while when you see the results at the end and people appreciate what you have done especially the people who have climbed the same mountain. well done mate another one rescued. :thumbup

Does any one recognise my number plate or know any history of my car. N J K 1 3 0 R. :huh:

Forgot it was a link (stupid me that is what you get when you work with polyester filler .... memory failure...blink.gif)

Here you go, enjoy :)http://www.mantawelt...ojectone-07.htm

http://www.mantawelt.de/schweissarbeiten_fa-prinz.htm

He also spend alot of time showing how to make the valvecover, and the injection. However i think that a engine like that should run open carbs or throttle bodies thumbsup.gif

250hp not a problem!

Edited by monzta

Cheers for the link monzta. i agree with you throttle bodies but i would go for a pair of 48 webbers :thumbup:D

That would be a fun drive, not keen on the turbo motors though if ime honest i prefer cc 's. :thumbup

Oh and it doesn´t need to be a 2,4 allthough that would be very nostalgic. A simple 2,0 would be just fine, and you should still be able to cross the 200hp mark without a problem.

When i bought the car the guy told me the engine was now a 2.3 and had been modded by the guy he got the car off. Not sure if thats right, dont know if it was a 2ltr or a 2.2ltr bored out or done by overstroking havent tinkered with the engine yet at all going to check engine codes. I know it has an aggressive cam in it and it and struggles to tick over. It goes like stink though when it comes onto the cam :thumbup:o

I say put the 1.8 turbo out of the 200SX in te 400R LOL :lol:

I used to have a 200sx with 240bhp, boy that could move for such a light car. It's been done before I'm sure.....

Nice car by the way :thumbup

if it has the right stroke and 95mm pistons it can easily be a 2,3. Here in Denmark there are two that i know of. One with a Risse build engine 2,5 with 312hp, and this one in a Kadett C 2,4 with 280bhp and 330nm ! That is power that you can rely on :)

775_101_0391.JPG