Manta/ascona 400 Revolution Wheels

Retro Power

16 nuts also £20 (60 degree chrome bulge nuts from Revolution) they have a wider tapered seat than the standard nuts so the contact area is better.

Worth having the centre caps with the black/silver finish as they match nicely ;)

Picked up my wheels from Nat & Callum today( B):wub::thumbup ). Front tyres fitted "Toyo PROXES T1-R" awaiting receipt of rears "Falken ZIEX ZE-912" > hope to get some pictures up soon. A BIG THANKS to the guys at Retropower, absolute pleasure to do business with you. :thumbup

how much for a set for my motor? its a standerd get coupe. so 8in front and back. would the postage cost me more as i live in the highlands

I would also like a price for a set to fit my standard GTE coupe in black with polished rims (5 spoke) and tyres if possible.Destination Perthshire PH7 area.

Cheers

Raymond.

how much for a set for my motor? its a standerd get coupe. so 8in front and back. would the postage cost me more as i live in the highlands

I can do them. I think on an 8" you'd want something like ET25.

The 8" are £110+VAT each, so £528 for a set inc. VAT but ex. delivery, centre caps and nuts.

I can post to the highlands for £50 inc. VAT.

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, get that engelmann mirrors on, that tasty blue glass will go a treat there, :P

Would have put them on at the weekend, but everytime I wanted to make space for the doors to be opened someone came in to the club to use the ramps. Hope to put them on at the weekend.

P1010504-Copy.jpg

(sorry about the thread hijack Callum and Nat)...... :ph34r:

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...