Bits

steel

fermanta pmd you the tracking number,, i expect youve had the bits by now B) message box now cleared and hopefully i can get on a bit more often to keep check on things

i200 regards freebies ime on the case :blink: and they are freebies as a goodwill gesture for the hassle you had with said parts in original deal which ime more than happy to do

..............................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................

exclusive recaro front seats very good condition £65 collected

rear axle complete [exclusive] hubs rollbar torque tube ect ect low miles £65

rear axle complete [gte] £65 collected

gte rear bumper£35

front skirt few hairline cracks but nothing that cant be repaired easily while being prepped for respray in white £30

front crossmember complete £60 collected includes good discs rack top and bottom arms ect

manta bonnet with bulge in centre £30 collected.............................binned

set of clocks showing 84k miles from an exclusive £40

brand new aluminium solid front crossmember top mounts £50

gte coupe propshaft £20

recaro seat subframes £20 plus post

coupe yellow billstein rear shocks £40 plus post

exclusive steering wheel £25

dash board top clock cowl

rear lights

ect ect

rover 3.5 ltre sd1 engine factory replacement according to numbers new rocker shafts short nose water pump ect alloy rocker covers £100

no interest ??? need this lot shifted so i can get the coupe in the garage will sell as a job lot offers

Edited by steel

fermanta pmd you the tracking number,, i expect youve had the bits by now B) message box now cleared and hopefully i can get on a bit more often to keep check on things

i200 regards freebies ime on the case :blink: and they are freebies as a goodwill gesture for the hassle you had with said parts in original deal which ime more than happy to do

exclusive recaro front seats very good condition £65 collected

rear axle complete [exclusive] hubs rollbar torque tube ect ect low miles £65

rear axle complete [gte] £65 collected

gte rear bumper£35

front skirt few hairline cracks but nothing that cant be repaired easily while being prepped for respray in white £30

front crossmember complete £60 collected includes good discs rack top and bottom arms ect

manta bonnet with bulge in centre £30 collected

set of clocks showing 84k miles from an exclusive £40

brand new aluminium solid front crossmember top mounts £50

gte coupe propshaft £20

recaro seat subframes £20 plus post

coupe yellow billstein rear shocks £40 plus post

exclusive steering wheel £25

dash board top clock cowl

rear lights

ect ect

rover 3.5 ltre sd1 engine factory replacement according to numbers new rocker shafts short nose water pump ect alloy rocker covers £100

no interest ??? need this lot shifted so i can get the coupe in the garage will sell as a job lot offers

Got all my bits from Steel - sound to deal with even if he needs a bit of prompting like myself to get it posted out :P

Thanks again fella :thumbup

also have spare top arms

lower control arms

2 racks

3 sets of top crossmember to chassis rail mount/bolts

anti rollbar

front hubs

ect ect ect

If you don't get sorted for 400 wings I might have a pair left but I'm in N Ireland. Won't be able to check to weekend though. They will need work - I had four sets and sold them letting buyers take their pick pretty much of all the stuff I had. I used the third choice set on my own 400R and although they required quite a bit of work they have turned out perfect. In fact I haven't seen as good elsewhere yet although the guy that done mine is top class at body work. I also have a fibreglass four slot panel if it's any good to you - just the bit between the headlights mind & it will need a lot of work. Will get pics sorted at weekend if your'e not sorted by then. :thumbup

Edited by Fermanta

that will be be superb m8 i might know of a 400 bonnet and because its being made into a 1 piece i cant justify using new panels would rather use rougher examples and fibreglass repair and prep as needed :thumbup

Edited by steel

price drop pair front wings good condition £50 no offers ,..if they dont go they shall go in the skip

wings4.jpg

wings3.jpg

wingsb.jpg

seats.................£50 pair i have the rears which i will throw in for free

they havent been cleaned theyre as removed fromanexclusive that was stood for 9 years altho it look like there is there is no rips or tears in the seats its just the pic the drivers side bolster is not as tight as the passenger but thats to be expected but very nice seats

seat3p.jpg

seat2z.jpg

mantasseast.jpg

Edited by steel