Manta A Series Front Valence Wanted

sotb

I was talking to Wolfgang Wuster last week of Dr Manta fame, he doesn't have any at the moment but he does have the moulds to press some new one's, he said he was looking into getting some more made up in the next few weeks, I think around the £200 mark!

Cheers,

Alf.

Sorry, I should have said, that's a repair panel, from the bumper support holes downwards, not the whole front panel!

Edited by Alf

Thanks for the replies,. It sems Like a lot for a sheet of metal put through a press. think I may have to see what i can do with the old one!

I have the same problem myself, if you can access the discussion page you can see picture of mine under the whats it worth thread, ive got a tailored front spoiler which covers a multitude of sins, the rot is going to be cut out and the panel made good and then covered with the spoiler. its a temporary job untill i get round to sourcing a valance and wing.

Best of luck with your project

That is very interesting, i just checked out my own front end on the old A series, and i will need to change this as well. I am thinking about putting the radiator all the way out in the front and covering it with this frontspoiler :

792603.jpg?21-10-2010_16:05:06

By the way i am getting a mold made for this, so it will be available later this fall if anyone is interested cool.gif

if your old one is ent to bad cut it off and and i could get you a new one made or if anyone has new one that i can lend so i can get a copy of it cost of it im not sure same apply to any pannels anyone wants i already get pannels made for other cars send me a picture of it

I have decided to remove my own, anyone interested can have it for 75£ + freight. It is 100% okay as the parts that is rusted on my A series frontend does not include the front valance. ! (mine has rusted above it).. But i wish to remove it completely as this (and i know it isn´t much but it will all add up in the end) will make my car lighter in the front. Also it will just be in the way when i fit the Porsche 924 radiator.

So if anyone is interested let me know thumbsup.gif