Hi All Here On Behalf Of My Mate

hello there. i have coming up for sale an E reg manta GTE/exclusive in white, with 75k genuine miles. basically ive been dry storing it for my mate who was going to have it shipped over to st vincent in the carribean, but circumstances have changed and he now wants me to sell it(i will make an ad for it on here soon). im not sure what the going rate is for these cars (im a clio williams man myself), and would like to get ideas of how much you consider these cars worth?

car is in white,75k genuine miles,MOT just ran out,no tax,she turns over but doesnt start(no spark? plugs may need changing etc),have alot of history with car,all old MOT's apart from 2,my friends bill of sale when he bought it in 1994, 2nd owner, was originally a financial times company car,have the original V5 document,some surface chat here and there(mostly at the bottom of the rear window pillars and across the edge of the roof where the sunroof is.

im based in essex, and the car needs to go ASAP, but above all he wants the car to go to an enthusiast....

any advice help appreciated, pictures and ad will be up soon...........

Hi Williams3, to be honest the year & mileage are not contributary factors to value, only the condition will dictate the price.

It would be better if someone from your area could get a look at it & check out all the usual problem areas, meanwhile if you could post some pictures that would help.

You need to show the chassis rails & the inner wings & around sunroof for starters (usual tin worm points)

Good luck, Sam.

Edited by plumster

Hi Williams3, to be honest the year & mileage are not contributary factors to value, only the condition will dictate the price.

It would be better if someone from your area could get a look at it & check out all the usual problem areas, meanwhile if you could post some pictures that would help.

You need to show the chassis rails & the inner wings & around sunroof for starters (usual tin worm points)

Good luck, Sam.

many thanks for the reply. here are some photos i took with my backup phone, quality is poor but will get some better ones up when phone is fixed

Image0004.jpg

Image0005.jpg

Image0006.jpg

Image0007.jpg

Image0008.jpg