Shoes & Drums Wanted.

cam.in.head

hi. im after a set of new rear shoes & new rear drums for a 78 cav/manta(man adjuster type). 230mmx51mm. after buying two sets from ebay that were too small & my local factors doing the same id rather buy off someone on here who knows whats what. also after a pair of v good or new viva 1256 drums as well if anyone has any . many thanks to all. chris.......

No warranty of any kind implied or given and no liability for any loss, damage or injury, no matter how caused accepted.

QH BDR108

QH BS560 also found on 1.2 Ascona and a host of others including early Chevette

If only people had looked at the QH PDFs back when they were available

Auction Item number: 380121835200

And I have a new set of shoes, which have most of the new springs and fittings on them. 12 Quid plus postage, if you want.Paypal prefered, but cheque if not.

Edited by Julian

I have a set of Manta rear Drums here (NOS), they have 231mm on them. Are these the same as what you're after?

yeah 231mm max dia is correct. now much do you want inc postage..

the problem with getting ones off ebay was that most of them were very vague about their model fitment. we all know that 1.6,1.8,1.9,2.0 manta ,cav,carlton etc are all the same but some were listed as fitting chevette & cav 1.3 as well. ! easy to get hold but just hassle when they kept turning up & have to be sent back .

shoes im ok with now thanks. griffin parts are selling them at £8.00 with free postage .

but some were listed as fitting chevette & cav 1.3 as well. ! easy to get hold but just hassle when they kept turning up & have to be sent back .

Shoe wise the QH catalogue has the same part no for the 1.3 chevette shoes....... that's why I wrote it and put a link to an auction specifying the same QH part no.

yeah 231mm max dia is correct. now much do you want inc postage..

the problem with getting ones off ebay was that most of them were very vague about their model fitment. we all know that 1.6,1.8,1.9,2.0 manta ,cav,carlton etc are all the same but some were listed as fitting chevette & cav 1.3 as well. ! easy to get hold but just hassle when they kept turning up & have to be sent back .

shoes im ok with now thanks. griffin parts are selling them at £8.00 with free postage .

I'll PM you this evening, I suppose I should have mentioned they were powder coated red some time ago. I'll send you pics and see what you think.