2.0 Box Or 1.8 Engine!

Dom400

Hi

Can anyone help me locate a replacement 1.8 engine or a 2.0 5 speed manual box for a conversion?

I sold my old engine to someone who has blown their 1.8 engine, not knowing that they didnt realise the bellhousings were different. So now he is still stuck without a working manta, so I am trying to help him again to get back on the road.

So if you have either, please give me some prices and I will pass on the offers!

Thanks

Dominic

Where are you? I have a good 5 speed to go on the 2 litre... swop it for the 1.8 box? :thumbup Only kidding the 1.8 box is worth a bit more so I would be taking advantage.

Im not far from Lincoln if the 5 speed box is any good to you £30 then sell the 1.8 box if its good for more.

Where are you? I have a good 5 speed to go on the 2 litre... swop it for the 1.8 box? :thumbup Only kidding the 1.8 box is worth a bit more so I would be taking advantage.

Im not far from Lincoln if the 5 speed box is any good to you £30 then sell the 1.8 box if its good for more.

Alright Boss!

If you are willing to bring the 2.0 box down here for the swap, you might be able to take the 1.8 back with you.

Would you be up for that?

Thanks

Dom