Urgently Wanted

cop

Hi has any 1 got these parts spare please gte fly wheel and clutch , nose cone alloy strip ,alternator brackets , gte 5 speed clutch cable,all windows chrome or black trim, gte front bumper brackets , would like to pick them up as soon as ??

my number is 07969204186 cheers steve

I've got a GT/e flywheel and prob some of the window trims in black (which ones exactly are you after)

Might even have a clutch cable in my stock, will try to check tomorrow on the rest of your list

If you come and collect them from Harrogate you can have the flywheel and window trim for free as they're just in my junk pile :thumbup

I've got a GT/e flywheel and prob some of the window trims in black (which ones exactly are you after)

Might even have a clutch cable in my stock, will try to check tomorrow on the rest of your list

If you come and collect them from Harrogate you can have the flywheel and window trim for free as they're just in my junk pile :thumbup

MINE ARE CHROME CORRODED, AND SEE WOT I CAN GET

OK. THANKS , I DO BELIEVE YOU REPAIRED MY OLD MANTA 24V, WHITE WITH OPEL ON THE SIDE ?

STEVE

Edited by cop

Which of the window trims is it you want, is it the inserts for the front and rear screens or the trims bellow the side windows?

You can get new chrome insert in long lengths, someone had a link for it on here.

Yeah have worked on that manta a lot, welded up the shell and fitted a new 24v engine (as it was bought as a rolling shell without any of the conversion bits)

Infact it's back in currently having a few small bits sorted before it's off for paint

complete sides , above the doors , down the rear pillars and under the louvers please , been looking on your web site for a phone number?

any news on the parts please ?