Where Can I Get Valve Stem Seals?

jonofd3

Like the title says guy, I'm after 16 valve stem oil seals from the 1.9 or 2.0 CIH manta engine...... I know, I know, the numbers don't add up! LOL

They are for a V8 engine that normaly runs a rubber washer as a stem seal, but I know the manta CIH stem seals fit perfectly over the valve & guide on the Rover 3.5 v8!

Has any one got any or know where I can get them as I am having a hard time finding them and this is the only thing stopping me from finishing the rebuild!!

Cheers

Jono

Like the title says guy, I'm after 16 valve stem oil seals from the 1.9 or 2.0 CIH manta engine...... I know, I know, the numbers don't add up! LOL

They are for a V8 engine that normaly runs a rubber washer as a stem seal, but I know the manta CIH stem seals fit perfectly over the valve & guide on the Rover 3.5 v8!

Has any one got any or know where I can get them as I am having a hard time finding them and this is the only thing stopping me from finishing the rebuild!!

Cheers

Jono

Any motor factor should be able to get them. Payen no is HR 336 pack of 4.

Chris

Cheers for that guys :)

mantasrme: if you could have a look for us that would be fab!! Like I said, I'm after 16 of them, but will take 4, 8, 12 or how ever many you have as a couple spair might be nice just incase I destroy one or two due to clearance issues LOL

Jono

• 2 weeks later...