Hi There!

Ed@AC

I just thought I would sign up and say hello as I am good friends with with Sutty, Charlie and Fiona, with whom I attending Billing this year. Unfortunately I am not a Manta owner, I drive a Mk3 Golf (yes a dirty dub).... Maybe one day....

To help put a face to a name, this is me at Billing giving Suttys Manta a bit of a going over....thumbsup.gif

263141_10150702805455221_615200220_19560101_7004681_n.jpg

Those of you who went to Billing with the OMOC will have seen a Brocade Yellow Corsa B parked next to Suttys Manta all weekend - this is my fiance Tanya (aka Manta Barbie - who has attended Billing with you for 2 years now). This one:

261746_10150224092136781_506506780_7735346_4065839_n.jpg

It was nice to meet some of you at Billing, I had a good time and will be going again next year :smile.gif

I am a bit of an OCD clean freak tbh, so as soon as Sutty asked for help I was on it.

Regret taking some of my cleaning kit to Billing now though, as Tanya elected to leave it in her Corsa for weeks, and as a result all my Cherry Glaze leaked in her boot.... rolleyes.gif

Hey there Ed!

YOU ARE GETTING SLEEEPYYYY, VERY SLEEEPYYYYYYY.....................................BUY A MANTA, BUY A MAAANNNTTAAAAAAA....

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you on here :thumbup

• 2 months later...

Only just seen this. Its about time you sold that heap of vag and bought a manta...... :)

HERE HERE!!

tongue.gif

• 3 months later...