Cavalier 1600 Gl Saloon

spiney_norman

MOTd for the first time since '03 this morning. Had this sat on my drive for a few months but only just got around to sorting it the last couple of weeks. 31k miles from new, interior is excellent apart from a knackered dash top. Plan is to tax and insure it on Sept 1st and run it round for a few months, probably with the 5 speed box borrowed out of my coupe while I take it off the road over the winter.

It's first real outing will be the Tredegar house show in about a month's time, which leaves me plenty of time to sort out all the little niggles which are bound to make themselves obvious once I start driving it!

2011-08-17114511.jpg

2011-08-17114458.jpg

2011-08-17114444.jpg

2011-08-17131837.jpg

2011-08-17100650.jpg

Yeah, I'll be there on Sunday but in the coupe. Gonna be it's last real outing before it gets taken off the road for a few months, and I can't afford to tax the white one til September 1st!

While I remember, any chance you can bring my steering wheel puller with you on Sunday please mate?