My Ebay Ad :)

• 2 weeks later...

Might get more interest with a lower price. Its a strange symptom of ebay that someone people will bid something to, say 300 quid, but won't touch it if the starting price is 150.

Also 140 postage will put people off. Its quite a chunk to add on. (even if thats just how much it costs)

If you sell them on here I could help get them down to inverness/edinburgh if it helps get them sold.

to be honest i think their way over priced i sold a pair of front wings for £50 which were very very good with next to no rust of any note

theres been complete doors on here advertised for £15 complete with glass ,,and bonnets i couldnt sell mine for £35 quid which was rust free the panels have rust on them but your asking big money same with the white panels look rusty as hell but asking top money and the only difference to gte panels is some stickers ime not knocking you just constructive advice let the market dictate what theyre worth :thumbup

to be honest i think their way over priced i sold a pair of front wings for £50 which were very very good with next to no rust of any note

theres been complete doors on here advertised for £15 complete with glass ,,and bonnets i couldnt sell mine for £35 quid which was rust free the panels have rust on them but your asking big money same with the white panels look rusty as hell but asking top money and the only difference to gte panels is some stickers ime not knocking you just constructive advice let the market dictate what theyre worth :thumbup

I'd second the above mate.

My honest appraisal just off the pictures( and they can be deceiving both good and bad ways)is that you are asking a lot for them.

I don't want to start a what's it worth hijack on your thread so if you want to know my honest idea of the prices send me a PM if i can help :thumbup

Regards

Kev

yeah. buts its postage that buggers me up. but i will try selling singles starting from 99p lol. just need to find someone to post them.

i think the earlyer wings only have one hole for the crome bumper and the later ones have 2 holes to fit the new bumper.

Bonnet and doors would probably be a courier job but you can send a pair of wings bubble wrapped together for less than 20 quid, same goes for bootlid/spoilers etc. :thumbup

(thats with royal mail)

really! well i'll try that then. get rid of some of these wings lol

Thing is, when his location says top left, he really does mean very top left. Only about 20 miles off the north coast.

Might be worth getting in touch with capital carriers (they are up that way a lot) or AJG (they are subcontractors for a lot of the big courier firms), both in Inverness.