For Sale Opel Manta 18S Berlinetta

ltcone

Hi there i am looking at selling my manta 18s it has 48,000 miles from new i have all the old mots, the original bill of sale. the car has been dry stored since 2001 and I have had it since 2011. I have had the car re-trimmed and had some paint work done, it has all the original panels and the floor has never been welded. MOT and Tax, 2 previous owners, I am in the Midlands area and i am open to sensible offers, as i think it is a real gem.

Here all all the picture off the car http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/ltcone/

You can also see my other post.

my new manta

Thanks

Daren

Edited by ltcone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi there this car is sold now so all you that had a look at it thanks one guy look at the car and he got his self the best manta out there when that car gets to the shows this year it will turn some heads and i hope andy looks after it cheers to all daren

hi there this car is sold now so all you that had a look at it thanks one guy look at the car and he got his self the best manta out there when that car gets to the shows this year it will turn some heads and i hope andy looks after it cheers to all daren

Really chuffed with the car - thanks Darren