400 Kit Wanted

opelscott22

:thumbup for the Martin kit, I have one and it is the best I have ever seen.

Nearly as good as a genuine 4 grand irmscher one

Funny you should mention that kev as martin's kits are made from the original irmscher moulds, a lot cheaper than 4 grand as well :thumbup

Had a chat with Martin today, hes in Corfu but still took the time to tell me about his kit. Ill ring him again and Ill probably be placing an order...

Does anyone know if he does the rear spoiler as part of the kit or its just the bumpers arches and skirts?

Thanks, Scott.

Had a chat with Martin today, hes in Corfu but still took the time to tell me about his kit. Ill ring him again and Ill probably be placing an order...

Does anyone know if he does the rear spoiler as part of the kit or its just the bumpers arches and skirts?

Thanks, Scott.

hi scott you dont get the rear bumper , the rear spoiler , everything else you get . I sold mine to kevin , ive got some photos in photo bucket to load up but not sure how you do it ?

Edited by cop

hi scott you dont get the rear bumper , the rear spoiler , everything else you get . I sold mine to kevin , ive got some photos in photo bucket to load up but not sure how you do it ?

I think martin now does a rear bumper, and i know he does not do the 3 piece rear spoiler.

Looks like Ive got a spoiler sorted (thanks Paul!). Thanks for all of the replies, Ill be phoning Martin again tomorrow to place an order.

When my Viva is collected and Ive cleared up a bit Ill be able to make a start and Ill start a thread in the project section.

Thanks!!

Scott.